Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My New Way Of Life


So, have you ever sort of stumbled on something sort of life changing and not even realized what was happening?  That is the best way to explain what's going on with me right now.  As you know, I've been trying to lose weight.  I've struggled with it for YEARS.  I mentioned in my last post that I was trying something new.  I had no idea what a life changing experience it was going to be.  I actually look forward to working out every day.  If I have a rest day, I feel a little lost.  Weird, right?

So, I thought I would share just a tiny bit of what I'm doing.  First of all, this...



I know!  I know!  It's yet another meal replacement shake.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I like to actually chew my food.  I've NEVER done well with shakes because I don't like to drink my meals.  Well, this is truly different.  It curbs my cravings like you wouldn't believe.  I'm now in my fourth week of Shakeology and haven't had one piece of chocolate since I started.  I don't mean that I have had enough self control to stay away from it.  I don't mean that I threw out all of the kids Easter candy (Yes, we still have Easter candy).  I mean I haven't wanted it at all.  CRAZY, right?  PLUS, it has more vitamins and minerals than I would EVER get in a day.  I feel so much better.  AND, best part.....it is sooo good! 

I'm also doing this:


Yes, I have lost my mind.  Shaun T kicks my butt every day.  Now, I'm not going to lie to you and tell you I look like this: 


because that would be a big fat lie.  Nope.  I didn't become some hardbody with unbelievable balance and coordination over the last few weeks.  I'm still a dork and I still stop A LOT, but I'm making unbelievable progress.  In just three weeks, I've lost an inch in my waist.  My clothes fit so much better and I'm seeing more definition in my big fat arms than I've ever seen before. 

So, in a nutshell, that's it.  I'll let ya know what my results look like after the 60 day mark......I might even post pictures.  Don't worry.  I will give you some warning first.  My before pics are SCARY!!!!

Have a healthy day!


Signature

4 comments:

  1. Well, Wooohoooo for you! I have seen that shakeology and wondered about it. I will let you be my guinea pig and keep trying it the old fashioned way. (Actually, I'm in the middle of an anti inflammation diet, and it's helping with my pain. I have been moving my butt more, too.

    Please keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I am just about to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! I've almost ordered Insanity several times!!! Can't wait to hear about your progress! You go hot momma!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. I started a walking with a tad of running regime this week. In the middle of summer? Yep. I just make myself get up earlier so I don't melt in the heat. I hope I can hold out. I'm also back on WW, so we'll see if it makes a difference. I'm curious about this Shakeology thing though. Will have to check that out.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete