Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Party and New Christmas Designs

Halloween is almost here and that means the annual Halloween Party my son's school puts on. The kids had a great time playing games, jumping in the bouncy houses and riding the horse.







I also had a little time this week to make a few new skirts. These will be for sale on my etsy site soon, or you can contact me for info.

The first is the Christmas Snowflower twirl skirt with white underskirt. I LOVE this one!




This one is the Jewel Tones twirl skirt with white underskirt. I adore this fabric. It's so cool and mod.




Okay. I'll close for new. This will be a super busy week with doctor's appointments and parent/teacher conferences, but I'll try and get a few more Christmas items done. I'm working on a sweet knot dress for Christmas.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment