Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween is here!

Halloween is here! WOO HOO! Things will be a little different this year because hubby and I are heading out of town for my high school reunion. I hate that they picked Halloween weekend, but oh well!

The girls had to dress up for dance so we took a few picks and my oldest son had to dress up for cub scouts, so....here we go. See if you can guess who they are.










Did you get them? My oldest is a Dallas Cowboy football player (pretty easy), my son is Mario and my youngest is Fancy Nancy. Not everyone knows who Fancy Nancy is, so we got a lot of confused looks and questions about what "kind" of princess is she?

My youngest son had a party at school today so hopefully I will get to add his pictures later.

I'm off to wait in line for the dreaded flu shot. UGH! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Cute costumes! I totally guessed Queen of Hearts! I'm a dork Ha! Ha! I have know idea who fancy nancy is!
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I came over from Kelly's Korner. Very Cute! Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to slide that magic wand up her ass so she can prance around town dangling for the world to see. Show the neighbors husbands all her tricks

    ReplyDelete