Sunday, January 3, 2010

I AM A TERRIBLE BLOGGER!

Okay, so I know it's been a long time, but really, I don't think I have any readers anyway. I think it's more of a thinking out loud kind of thing for me.

So, it's been really busy since my last post.

Had a FABULOUS time at my high school reunion! FUN TIMES!!!

I spent most of November getting ready for Holidays at Hurricane craft show. It was the first year and we didn't have much traffic. I only sold one dress, but I had a GREAT time and met some really great people. My sister and I had a booth together. She makes really CUTE coasters and plaques. TOO CUTE! She made me a really cute sign with frouFrouBritches on it.



See? Cute, right?


Then there was Thanksgiving. I ate WAY too much and had LOTS of fun with the family. The kids had a great time playing outside in the leaves!




Then there was Christmas, which was GREAT! I love visiting with the family and all the decorations and stuff. Although, I have to admit that I was a bit LAZY this year. I only put up the Christmas tree - no mantle decorations, no outside decorations, not even a wreath on the door. It was just too hectic this year. WAY too much going on.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas though.

I still can't believe she sat in Santa's lap, much less hugged him.



The cousins together, except L, who was asleep in the chair.



L actually opened his own presents this year!



M, J and E admiring E's new BUZZ.



E with cousin K.



Okay. More later and I promise it won't be 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment