Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Want a New Kitchen!!!

So, it's Saturday and all I can think about is redoing my kitchen. One of my resolutions was to be more organized in 2010. The problem is, once I get stuff clean, I realize how desperately I need to decorate. I've had 3 big red painted patches on my dining/kitchen wall for over a year so I could "live with it". I cannot find a good red! I'm not sure if it's the lighting or the actual color, but everything looks great in the store and pinkish/red on my walls. It's GROSS!

I've been stalking visiting my favorite decorating blogs and I'm really getting inspired.
My mom, my daughter "C" and I went to a local flea market/antique store today looking for a new to me armoire for my kitchen.  Everything I found was.....not quite right.  I want something that has been loved so much it's chipped and looks lived in.  I want the worn look.  Everything I saw was to new looking.  I guess the search will continue later.  I love Donna's armoire over at Funky Junk Interiors.  Find it here.  LOVE IT!

Okay.  Enough about my kitchen.  The search continues.  I'm off to cheer for my Cowboys.  WOO HOO!  Go Cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment