Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Golden Oreos Must Have Crack In Them

After a week of not feeling well, I was to start my diet/exercise program Monday.  Unfortunately, I bought Golden Oreos on Friday.  It wasn't intentional, but my 3 year old picked them and I usually let her pick a snack, so I let her keep them.  I didn't realize at the time that they were Double Stuff!  Let me just say that I am pretty sure they put crack in those.  I COULD NOT keep my hands out of that little yellow package.  They are like heaven!  They MUST put crack in them because I am ADDICTED!  I finished the package (not by myself, but close) Sunday.  The diet actually started on Monday. 

Monday went pretty well.  For supper we had Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas.  We actually ate these several years ago when we were unofficially on Weight Watchers.  They are really quite good.  Even my 7 year old liked them. 


You can find the recipe here.


I did substitute the green taco sauce with Old El Paso enchilada sauce.  Please excuse the photo.  I meant to take a picture BEFORE we ate.  OOPS!  

I also started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD today.  It wasn't too hard.  She says you can lose up to 20 pounds in a month.  I wonder if you have to do it 3-4 times a day to do that?  I bet I won't lose much if I don't stay away from the "CRACK" Double Stuff Golden Oreos!  Time will tell.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment