Friday, January 22, 2010

Obsessed With Decorating Blogs!

Okay, so I have a confession to make.  I am a cyber stalker.  Yep.  It's true!  I have been stalking other people's decorating blogs because my kitchen and living room redo is my new obsession.  I have to get ideas somewhere, right? 

Have you been to Suzy Harris's blog?  She makes the cutest signs!  Of course, I would have to have her make it with MY last name.




You can find her blog here.  Isn't that cute? 

Also, have you visited The Lettered Cottage.  Love her bracket/corbel thingees!!  See below.




Cute huh? 

Check out the cute feet thingees (I'm sure that's what they're called!) on Darlene's cabinets. 



Find Darlene's blog here.   She makes the BEST rugs.  GORGEOUS!!! 

Check this kitchen out. 




Oh my GRACIOUS!!!  Check out her island top.  Isn't it cool?  LOVE IT!  Find her blog.  It's called Funky Junk Interiors

There are so many more great blogs to stalk visit.  So much inspiration and so little $$.  Oh well.  It's good to have a dream!  Thanks for the inspirations ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment