Sunday, September 6, 2009

Finally, a listing

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend. Hubby had to work so we are staying at home this weekend instead of partying at the lake with family. It's been enjoyable to be home with the kids, that is until I try to get something done.

I did finally manage to get a listing on my etsy site. I'm still having some questions about PayPal, but I'm working on that! This is a picture of the listing.






It's a double layer twirl skirt. I LOVE the polka dots on the bottom layer and so much TWIRL! This is a OOAK as I used all of the fabric on this one. The top has a witch's hat appliqued in matching fabric and ric rac.

I've got to get to work on more Halloween outfits and get them listed also. This is going to be a busy week.

I am getting off of here to go TRY and spend time with my hubby. He is busy drafting players for his Fantasy Football team tonight. Maybe I'll be able to talk to him while he's waiting for his turn to pick. I also need to go get my Big Brother fix for the night. Reality TV, here I come. Then Mad Men later. WOO HOO!

Goodnight folks! Have a good holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment