Isn't that sweet? It's awarded to "versatile" blogs. Versatile is "capable of turning easily from one thing to another". I think "versatile" is a very sweet way of saying I'm a little scatterbrained. YEP! That's me!
My friend, Lynette, has an awesome blog called Sweet Posy Dreams. Y'all should totally check her out. She has some yummy recipes, crafty stuff (she crochets! - I'm jealous!), great photos from her travels and she even has an etsy store. I love all of her vintage glassware! Y'all stop by and tell Lynette that I sent ya!
So, I am supposed to pass on this award to fifteen of my favorite bloggers. And the winners are (sorry, I've watched too many award shows lately):
Michelle @ A-Tisket-A-Tasket
Rachel @ From Chasing Crowns to Chasing Chickens (she's on hiatus, but I still love her!)
Jennifer @ Home Matters
Staci @ Lizard & Ladybug
Amy @ Nine-Ninety-One
Carmella @ Southern Fried Dreams
April @ Straight From the Heart
Paula @ Sweet Pea
Ashley @ The A Team
Lisa @ The Pursuit of Happiness
Xazmin @ This Is The Year
Belinda @ B Lines and The Seam Rippers
Tracy @ Welcome To Our World
Debbie @ Words on Wheels
So, I am supposed to tell 7 random things about myself. That should be pretty easy. I'm kind of an all over the place kind of girl.
1. I love chocolate, but I hate chocolate ice cream. It's not rich enough for me.
2. I'm a total slob, but I'm FREAKY about how my dishwasher is loaded. All the spoons together, all the forks together, etc. Yep. I'm a weirdo.
3. I don't wash my hair everyday. I know it sounds gross, but I have REALLY dry skin and hair.
4. I love John Hughes movies: Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, but I also love movies from the 60's, especially the ones with Doris Day. My favorite is The Thrill Of It All.
5. I cry EVERY time my kids are on stage. It doesn't matter if it's recital, doing announcements in front of the school or receiving an award for their art work, etc. I always cry. I'm such a big ole baby.
6. I know Lady Gaga is a little.....odd, for lack of a better word, but I love her music.
7. I am mildly obsessed with these:
So, there you have it. So, if you received this award, these are the rules:
1. Thanks the peson that nominated you and give a shout out to them on your blog with a link to theirs.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send this award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you love and appreciate, and let them know they won the award.