Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Treats and Tag

So, this crazy school year is coming to an end.  We only have two weeks of school left.  I don't know about y'all, but I am ready for summer.  WOO HOO!  I think I have a better attitude about summer this year since I've actually been working some.  I need a break and so do my kids. 

Y'all know my favorite love language is food, right?  So, I made treats for the teachers in our lives.  I made Caramel Brownies and used the new tag I made. 


L's teacher doesn't like chocolate.  WHAT?!  I just don't understand, but whatever.  More chocolate for me, I guess.  So, I had to come up with something else for her.  I've been looking for an excuse to make cupcakes in a jar so that's what I decided on.  It was also E's teacher's birthday today so she got one too.


Okay, you can't see much of the cupcake, but it has buttercream icing, cupcake, icing, cupcake, icing and then the lid, etc.  I attached a fork just in case she wanted to dig right in.  I know I would. 

Here's the tag up close.


It says, "Thanks!  OWL never forget all you've done for me!"  You can find it in my previous post, here.  I probably should've made the print a little bigger, but it would probably be fine on a decent printer.  I don't have one of those. 

All of the treats will be delivered tomorrow, except for the birthday cupcake, which was delivered today.  I sure hope we earn some brownie points.  HA!  Brownie points!  Get it?  Yes, I'm a dork. 

Have a great day!




Signature

3 comments:

  1. I am ready for summer, too. We have three more weeks and it is three weeks too many!

    The teachers are sure to love these gifts. You are thoughtful to do something nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great gift choices. I don't get anyone who doesn't like chocolate, either. It's downright alien to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet treat!!
    Great job with the tags..love the little owl!

    ReplyDelete