Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Tags



Hello bloggy friends.  I have been working at school this week.  This is my only day off so I'm running around like crazy trying to get stuff done.  I thought I would stop by and show off the Teacher Appreciation Tag I came up with last night. 




Y'all know I'm not very tech savvy, but I'm happy to share with y'all.  I made the tag in Paint and then cut and paste it to a Word Document to print it off.  I'm not sure how to get it online though.  Anybody know? 

I'll stop by later to show you what treats I made for my teachers.  Have a great day.  Hopefully yours won't be as crazy as mine.




Signature

2 comments:

  1. OK, chock one up for Tanya! That is really cute. I'm such a sucker for a play on words. I really am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'd probably save this tag if I received it.

    ReplyDelete