So, imagine I have walked the red carpet in my most stunning gown (also imagine I have Halle Berry's body - I know it's a stretch, but you can do it), I've been interviewed by Mario Lopez and now it's time to give my speech.
So, the deal is, I'm supposed to tell y'all seven random things about myself. Hmmmm. Let's see.
1. I have major texture issues with food. I don't like things that have that weird crunch when you bite into them - like carrots coconut, or onions. I hate foods that get into your teeth when you eat them, like pineapple, oranges and corn. ICK!
2. I cannot drive under the speed limit. CANNOT! I hate it when people get in front of me and drive five miles an hour below the speed limit. It drives me CRAZY!
3. Sarcasm is my first language. English is my second language.
4. I am obsessed with my hair dryer. I rarely dry my hair, but I use it more like my own personal heater. If I'm cold and I'm near the bathroom, I'll just walk in, turn it on and stick it up my shirt for a few seconds. Weird? Yes! But effective. At least I don't sleep with it. I've heard of people who do that.
5. I like red meat and I could never be a vegetarian. I don't care what you do to tofu, it'll never taste like a big ole cheeseburger.
6. I am a HOPELESS romantic.
7. I once owned a motorcyle. Ya see, my dad used to race dirt bikes and we always had motorcycles around. I love to ride motorcycles. So, when I was about 14, I asked for one for my birthday. My parent's bought me my very own motorcycle. I remember my dad holding on to the back, and running behind me like when a kid learns to ride a bicycle. We lived down a dirt road. My dad ran behind me holding on MANY times, but if he let go, I fell. I couldn't balance the durn thing. I gave up. I still love to ride motorcycles, but I don't drive motorcycles. Although, I can drive a 4-wheeler.
8. When I get laundry out of my dryer, I lay it out on my loveseat and leave it there, sometimes for several days before it makes it to the closet and/or drawers. AND, I've been known to strip off my bra in the middle of TV viewing and throw it over on to the couch or chair. So, if you're ever on my couch and you reach in between the cushions and find my bra, it's not because I got lucky on said couch. It's because I was too lazy to get up and put it elsewhere.
Nice, huh? Just keepin' it real folks.
9. I write like I think - in fragments. Have you noticed?
10. Apparently, I can't count.
So, now I'm supposed to pass this award on to seven of my very favorite bloggers. So, in no particular order, here are my picks:
Rachel at Chasing the Crown To Chasing Chickens - I mean seriously, could there be a cuter blog name? She is hysterical! Love her!
Holly at Homebody Holly - We're both homebodies, only she homeschools her babies. I don't need that much togetherness. Check out her Mondays Tips and Tricks party and her Pottery Barn Knock-off Parties.
Danya at mommy911 - A personal friend of mine who happens to have very good mommy advice and product reviews. Check her out!
Suzanne at Southern Inspiration - One of the sweetest bloggy friends I have made. She's encouraging and sweet and I just love her!
Paula at Sweet Pea - Crafty, sweet, athletic (she has the best legs) and thrifty.
Xazmin (Hauzmeen) at This is the Year - Funny, crafty and family proud. Check out her Modpe Podge Parties.
Lisa at The Pursuit of Happiness - she's crafty, shares amazing recipes and just announced some very happy news on her blog. Congrats Lisa!
Gracious, it's so hard to pick seven and not twenty-seven. So, there you go girls. Go forth and pass on the bloggy award. I know some of you have a really hard time fitting this into your posts, but I do love to read the random things people share. Share with 7 of your favorite bloggers and share 7 random things about yourself. Have fun with it! Thanks to Jenn and Debbie. Too bad I couldn't just pick y'all again.
Happy Thursday friends!