Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thanks Y'all and Messy Monogram

So, the Decorating Dilemma party at Amanda's totally rocked!  I got some great advice - things that never even crossed my mind!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by!  I sure hope I can get some rockers and doors painted with kids at home this summer!  Maybe I can put them to work!! 

It's been a really busy few weeks with end of school stuff on top of the usual stuff.  I have also been busy with orders, and no, I am not complaining about that.  I just thought I would share a couple of things I've made this week for some new friends. 




Cute little Messy Monogram shirts for this adorable brother and sister.  Seriously, that Boyd is so stinkin' cute!  I just smooch his little face every time I see him.  So precious!!! 

I will be listing these in my etsy shop soon.

I'm linking up to: 

1 comment:

  1. How much? How much? How much??? I'd love one with "Byrdie" and maybe a little birdie on it for my little one. If it fit my budget, let's talk. ;)

    ReplyDelete