What I realized while packing for the lake last week, was that E has a few cutesy outfits that I've made her, but she didn't have anything to wear with just a pair of simple shorts.
This is how y'all usually see E...all dressed up.
This is more realistic for summer around the house. A simple pair of shorts and one of her brother's t-shirts. Yep, she might as well be a boy. So, I decided to take my crafty time to applique something on one of the tank tops I bought last year that she never wore. I picked a matching fabric from my stash, cut out her intials and used fusible web to attach it and stitched around it.
As you can see, it worked perfectly well to play outside and still look like a girl.....even with a dirt moustache. That was a few minutes well spent.