Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!  I just had to include a couple of pictures of E. 
She loved her Elmo Valentine's card from her Nana so much that she fell asleep with it.  SO SWEET!  And, yes, just for the record, she is almost four and she still has a pacifier, but I told her she has to give them to a new baby when she turns four next month and she only has it at bedtime.  Yes, I'm a bad mother and she will probably have to have braces.  I know!   


She had obviously already been into the Valentine's chocolate. 

So, I'm thinking that I'm NOT counting calories today.  It's a holiday by golly and I'm eating some chocolate.  There is a Kit Kat calling my name. 

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Look at that hair! Hope you had a fabulous Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a soother at four? no way in my house she would be sucking daddy's c--k, mine started at a year old

    ReplyDelete