Friday, July 2, 2010

SHOW US YOUR LIFE...WHAT DO YOU MAKE?

Kelly and Kelly's Korner blog is hosting Show Us Your Life...What Do You Make McLinky and I am linking up.  For those who don't know me, I make children's clothing as well as bibs and burpies.  I admit to being a bit of a fabric snob.  I love designer fabric.  Some of my favorite designers are Heather Bailey, Amy Butler, Jennifer Paganelli, Sandi Henderson and Paula Prass.  Feel free to check out some of my favorite outfits on my Flickr page or join my Facebook page.  See this post for my latest outfit.

I am currently on a three week break while my kids are out of school.  Check back with me or contact me for more information about custom clothing.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I just looked at your Flickr page and i absolutely LOVE the "Big Ruffle Pants and Peasant Top". It is soooo stinkin adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I still had little ones when I see stuff like yours. I actually think the fabic can often make all the difference between a so so outfit and one with shazam. It's the feel of certain fabrics on my fingers that I like.

    You are SO TALENTED!! I loved looking at your flickr page.

    ReplyDelete