Hello bloggy friends! I am starting off the week with Celebrate Living Thanksgiving. I think being thankful is a good way to start the week, don't you? So, here we go....I am thankful for:
1. That even though in this life I'm not anywhere close to riches or mansions, that I will have a mansion in heaven.
2. that my son actually sang during the school Veteran's Day program. He hates to sing in front of people!
3. that the strep has left my house. I don't have time to be sick!
4. that the kids had a good time decorating the Christmas tree last night, even though they totally stressed me out!
5. for every handmade mismatched ornament on my tree because my kids made them, well, except maybe the weird paper Mario trophy my son made.
6. that my aunt could keep L while we went to J's Veteran's Day Program so we could actually watch and listen instead of trying to entertain L.
7. for Hallmark Channel's Christmas Movie Marathon yesterday. Ahhhh, I love Christmas movies.
8. for my peacock feather printed rainboots my mom got me for Christmas last year. I love them!
9.. for rainy days so I can wear my rainboots without getting those weird stares from people who are thinking, "It's 82 degrees and sunny. Why is she wearing her rainboots?"
10. for E's impromptu song and dance performances in the living room, Jeepers, Creepers, where'd you get those peepers" and "Single Ladies". She makes me laugh.
11. for Redbox. It's cheap. Love that!
12. for my dad because he always finds time to figure out what's wrong with my van and fixes it.
13. for soft fluffy towels straight out of the dryer
14. for Gain Apple Mango Tango. I love that stuff!
15. for flannel sheets even though I haven't used them lately.
16. for my favorite orange cup that I stole from my mom
17. for trips we are planning to see family for the holidays
18. for the show Undercover Boss. It makes me cry every week and reminds me that there really are some wonderful people in this world.
19. for chocolate
20. for mascara
21. for friends who pray for you, even when you don't ask.
22. for my Husband who makes me laugh EVERY SINGLE DAY!
23. that my mom is not only my mom, but my friend
24. for Veggie Tales
25. For Christmas and the birth of my Savior
I'm linking up to my friend Mary Joy's Celebrate Living Thanksgiving. Click over and join in the fun!
What are you thankful for???