My sweet friend Mary Joy is hosting something special on Mondays in November. She is hosting a McLinky called Celebrate Living Thanksgiving. The idea is to list 25 things you are thankful for. So, I am participating in Mary Joy's celebration today. Go on over to Mary Joy's and link up what you're thankful for.
These are the things I am thankful for today:
1. For my Jesus who died for me.
2. For having the best parents in the whole world and the best brother and sister too!
3. For my Hubby, my best friend.
4. For my kids.
5. I am thankful that my little L has been talking a little more lately. This is an answer to prayer.
6. I am thankful for all my kids' teachers. I would not be a good homeschooling mom so I am so thankful for their teachers!
7. I am thankful for all my extended family. I have some of the best aunts, uncles and cousins you could ever imagine and I love them all.
8. For special education teachers, especially L's teachers. His preschool teachers were fabulous and his elementary teachers are precious too. We are sooo blessed!
9. L's therapists. I'm missing his preschool therapists. They did so much for him. I've only met a few of his new therapists, but I am thankful for them all. Love you Gina!
10. For this little girl sitting beside me and that I get to stay home with her everyday....for 9 more months.
11. For my coffee with hazelnut Coffeemate. MMMMMM!
12. For genetics. I love seeing my parent's and Hubby's parents and us as parents, in our kids. So cool!
13. For the three day weekend we just had.
14. For our troops that protect us everyday.
15. For our military families and the sacrifices they make everyday.
16. For our veterans.
17. For red and yellow leaves. They are so pretty!
18. For late night conversations with my Hubby. It's the only time we don't have kids interrupting us.
19. For watching my little girl play with her dolls. I love that I can hear the words we say so often, repeated to her dolls, "Great job, baby." and "You're the best in the whole wide world!" "Eat your peas or you can't play Wii."
20. For a Hubby that loves me even though I am the most unorganized girl in the whole wide world!
21. For all the little "Mom, I love you!" that I hear everyday.
22. That God always provides for us even when it looks impossible.
23. For my sewing machine.
24. For my grandmother who taught me to be crafty.
25. For the most affectionate Hubby ever. I never thought I would find someone as loving as I am.
What are you thankful for?
I'm linking up to: