Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and Chalkboard Trick or Treat Bags

I just wanted to share a few Halloween pictures today. 



Luigi, Dorothy and a Zombie Dancer.....L refused to wear a costume.  Check out the chalkboard bags C made.


Wizard of Oz bag.


C's scary zombie bag.


J drew Mario characters all over his. 

L's was a Thomas bag drawn by C.  Isn't that a cute idea?  Hubby saw them on the Today show.  C loved having something to do when she was home sick. 

The kids had a great time trick or treating although we didn't stay out long.  The cold air was hard on C's throat and there weren't many homes with their porch lights on this year.  But, the kids had a great time anyway.  They loved handing out candy to the trick or treaters at our house! 


WOW!  That baby girl is mine.  She kept sneaking the chocolate out of the bowl meant for trick or treaters. 

Is anyone else ready to put up Christmas decorations or is it just me?  I started listening to Christmas music last week. 

How was everyone else's weekend? 



Signature

6 comments:

  1. What a great looking bunch!!! The bags are terrific - you could use them for any occasion too!

    I'm already in Thanksgiving mode - we're having it here!! Time to start planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest bags! You could use them for so many different occasions! I love the birthday bag possibilities!

    Your children are so cute!

    Blessings!

    Mary Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute!!! Love those neat bags too...what a great idea. :) Your little Dorothy is precious, and I can totally see why she'd want to take some candy. ;)

    I'm hosting a Silhouette Product Giveaway today, and you don't have to own the machine to use the items. :) Hope you might stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all cute. Well, I doubt "cute" was the word the zombie was going for, but you know what I mean.

    I think those bags are a wonderful idea too. At least you can chock up one positive from last week's sickness adventure. You got rockin' trick or treat bags out of it!

    And tell Miss Dorothy that she's a chocolate girl after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love those chalkboard bags! How creative you are!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute costumes and cute kids wearing them. I love your chalkboard bag idea. That's great.

    I noticed tonight that a furniture store downtown is already decorated for Christmas. Give me a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete