1. for the people I met at the craft show this weekend. I met two sweet ladies with disabled kids: one autistic and one with Williams' Syndrome. Small world! I'm pretty sure it wasn't an accident that we were beside eachother!
2. that I made a little Christmas money at the craft show.
3. that I got a haircut the other day because quite frankly, I was beginning to look like this:
Medusa, photo coutesy of Google Images.
4. for those few sweet people who work at Wal-Mart who still are nice and helpful even though the grouchy folks have taken over the grocery aisles.
5. for my aunt that is keeping my babies Thanksgiving night so I can go shopping Black Friday starting at midnight.
6. that my daddy fixed my car the other day. I was leaking gasoline. Not good!
7. for flannel sheets. My feet didn't freeze last night.
8. for peppermint foot soak after standing in heels for ten hours Saturday!!
9. that my mom bought me a Christmas arrangement and a few ornaments at an Open House she went to the other day. Can't wait to see them.
10. for Black Friday deals.
11. for the song "I Can Only Imagine". That is a great worship song. I can't hear it and NOT worship. Love it.
12. for sweet tea.
13. That nobody bought the jammies, excuse me, “Lounge Set” I made so that L can wear them.
14. for five days with my kids, even though I may be nuts by Monday.
15. for my bloggy friends.
16. for the people who let me out in traffic .
17. for lazy evenings on the couch with my Hubby.
18. that my dishwasher is still working despite the fact that everything else in my house seems to be on it’s last leg.
19. for Sonya, who keeps all the babies at the gym so I can work out.
20. that my sweet Hubby can cook and was able to make dressing for Thanksgiving. YUM!
21. that my kids adore eachother, even though they fuss a lot.
22. that E didn’t need a trip to the E/R after she fell off of the chair over the weekend. I think two trips to the E/R in six months is plenty!
23. for J’s school, where I sub sometimes. I love the staff there. They are so much fun to work with.
24. that my Hubby puts up with all the sewing I’ve been doing, without complaining, even though the laundry is piled up to the ceiling and I desperately need to dust.
25. for bubble baths after a long, hard day!
26. that our church may be putting in a "special needs" class for the autistic kids. WOO HOO!
27. for the best family EVER! I couldn't have picked better if I picked them myself.
Okay, so I went over 25, but I have so much to be thankful for!!! What about you?