Friday, April 22, 2011

Getting Ready for Easter!

As I said yesterday, it's been crazy busy here in the FFB household.  Yesterday was L's Easter egg hunt at school.  They were so busy running around grabbing eggs, that I only snapped a couple of semi-decent pictures.




Yep, that's it.  All the others were blurry.  I need a new camera.

I also finished E's Easter outfit yesterday.  Phew!  I cut it way too close this year.



I love these fabrics!  Check out the back of her top.



I just love the criss-cross straps and the bow. 

So, what about you?  Did you get a new outfit for Easter?  I got a new top, which I bought with a gift card.  Woo Hoo!  Nothing like free.  Thanks Mom!  My oldest daughter has NOTHING to wear.  We have to go shopping AGAIN tomorrow.  We've already been twice and she can't find anything she likes.  She's sooooooo picky!  Teenagers!  UGH!  Anyway, wish us luck and maybe say a little prayer that I don't completely lose my mind shopping with her tomorrow. 

Hope y'all have a wonderful Easter weekend! 








Signature

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! You make the cutest outfits!
    It's been quite a few years since I bothered to get a new dress or outfit for Easter. Church has become so casual anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck shopping with your teen. I'm sure it is hard to find anything that you both like.

    E's outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfits you make your daughter are adorable! I'm not looking forward to the teen years and clothes...Luckily I've got a few more years until then:-) We've had Easter egg hunts, Easter basket hunts, egg dying and so much more already! We're going to have our quiet home celebration this weekend with more egg hunts, baskets, egg dying and treats! Now that we're in the school years here there's been lots of festivities, whew-

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on the outfit for your daughter, Tanya...sure wish I could make something that cute! I know what you mean about not being successful when shopping with a teenage girl...my daughters are the same way! Hope you find something you both can agree on! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is adorable!! I remember shopping when my girls were younger could be soo very frustrating. Hang in there. prying it all goes well : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. well...did C decide on something? all that is open now is Walmart! LOL!!! E's outfit is precious! You are so so talented! I am sorry if family kept you from getting your work done. We loved being with you all and cannot wait till we are back for good. Love you SIL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! The fabric is beautiful, and she's perfectly adorable in it. I tried to sneak in here a few days ago but got the whirly swirl so I gave up.

    I got a new top with a gift card, and I didn't try it on. I ended up not liking it so, poooh.

    ReplyDelete