Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cheese Pie

So, I mentioned yesterday that my SIL was in for a visit this weekend.  We, as always, had tons of food, including one of my favorites....Cheese Pie.  My SIL made it and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with y'all.  It's soooooo gooooood!   

Pie crust
3 eggs
Shredded Colby, Jack and Cheddar cheese blend
jalapeno rings

Put a handful of cheese in the bottom of your frozen crust.  Top with a few rings of jalapenos (6-8 or more of you like a lot of heat).  Mix 3 eggs (and maybe a dash of salt and pepper) and pour on top of jalapeno.  Top with another handful of cheese.  Bake at  350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until set.


Doesn't that look DIVINE?  YUM!  In fact, I think I'll go have a slice.  It warms up really well too.  MMMMM!  Thanks SIL!!!



Signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. Cheese overload. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple yet sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIL---no need to warm up crust. It cooks up in the oven in the 30-40 minutes. Thanks for the weekend visit! love you!

    ReplyDelete