Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Remember It Like It Was Yesterday

I remember it like it was yesterday.  I walked around all day hiking up and down the side of the hill on mom and dad's property just two days shy of my scheduled c-section.  After walking around all day, we stopped for a few last minute things at Wal-Mart.  That's when I realized I was.....leaking.  So, after calling my doctor and my mother-in-law, we headed to the doctor's office to "be checked".  About two minutes after stepping foot in the exam room, my water broke and I
 mean REALLY broke.  So, after some more quick calls to the rest of our family, we were off to the hospital.  A few hours later, we met the sweetest little boy ever. 

One Year Old.

and now he looks like this...

Where did the time go? 

Happy 7th Birthday Baby Boy!  I am so blessed to get to be your mommy!








Signature

9 comments:

  1. That one year photo is adorable! (And he's still pretty cute!)
    Happy Birthday to your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! How sweet!
    Happy birthday to your little guy!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... he is one CUTE boy!! That smile is a real heart breaker! What kind of birthday cake did he ask for?

    My youngest daughter turned 9 on May 17 and I know what you mean about remembering the day like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Happy birthday to your precious little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I almost missed this! I'm having trouble catching up.

    Happy Birthday to your little one! He is absolutely adorable. You have such a beautiful family, Tanya. Really, you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... I hope he had the BEST birthday!

    ReplyDelete