Friday, May 6, 2011

Just a Little Treat for the Teachers in Our Life

I had plans to get this project done early in the week, but I got sick so my plans flew right out the window.  Here's the scoop:  I'm southern and I'm Baptist, which means that if I love you...I feed you.  So, for Teacher Appreciation Day, I made The Best Cinammon Rolls EVER!  I made little tags and packaged them like this


Here is a closer look at the tags




My tags weren't perfect, but I thought they were kind of cute.  Of course, they had to be aqua and red.  I would've shared them, but I'm not smart enough to know how to post them.  I only know how to email them as an attachment.  Oh well.  It's a little late anyway.

Have a great weekend!



Signature

10 comments:

  1. Ooooo.... lucky teachers! I remember that recipe! A's all around!! Did you make extra for your family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been sick...me, too! I've had this yucky head cold thing going on. Those teachers are going to hit the jackpot when they sink their teeth into those delicious rolls! YUMM-O! Have a wonderful Mother's Day, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're Southern and you're Baptist. . . so no wonder you're so lovable! I know your kids' teachers were delighted to get this treat from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so good! I live in the South (but I'm a transplant) and I'm Baptist too so I made Sugar Cookies for our teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great treat!!
    I'm sure the teachers loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better! What a cute teacher gift! I'm sure they loved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you nice to treat the teachers? I know that they enjoyed this and appreciated it, too.

    It is RARE that I get so much as a even a thank you from a parent. When a child brings me a little something like this, it really makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very thoughtful! I would have loved to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I'm southern and I'm Baptist so if I love you, I feed you."

    That just cracked me up!! Apparently, my mother loves me to death.

    I think these are wonderful and would have really enjoyed such a treat on Teacher Appreciation Day or any day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it! I bet the teachers loved them so much. I hope you are feeling better - being sick is no fun!

    ReplyDelete