Tuesday, March 30, 2010

EASTER DRESS AND A GRUMPY GIRL!!

I finished E's Easter dress.  Well, sort of.  I finished the actual dress and picked it up from my friend Julia (my monogrammer).  It's a simple eyelet pillowcase dress.  But, I can't decide on the ribbon.  I can't decide whether to tie on one shoulder or two?  Probably two.  I think it looks kind of lopsided with a bow that big just on one shoulder.  Here's the picture. 



Please excuse Her Majesty Grumpy Britches!  How DARE I interrupt Veggie Tales just to dress her up and take a picture! 

Anyway, as I was saying, I haven't cut the ribbon yet.  Right now it's 3 yards long which is enough for a hair bow and 2 ribbons to be tied on each shoulder. 

I'm linking up to Whatever Goes Wednesday agt Someday Crafts,Women Who Do It All Idea Sharing Wednesday, Fingerprints on the Fridge
 and


The Girl Creative  Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!


7 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I'd probably do both shoulders.
    I always wanted to make one of those pillow case dresses for my daughter, but never got around to it before she was too old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I would definately do two bows, just to even things out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the idea of the monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love this! I would love for you to come link up over at my blog! I've got prizes :)
    -Jill
    http://womenwhodoitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress & a darling daughter (even with her grumpy pants on!). Thanks for linking up on Tot Tuesdays last week. I hope you’ll join me this week for another party. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete