Monday, March 29, 2010

SPRING IS HERE AND I WON!

The weather is beautiful here in Arkansas.  The sun is shining and it's 64 degrees.  WOW!  What a beautiful day!  The birds are chirping, the breeze is blowing, the flowers are blooming, the pollen is falling, the noses are running, the kids are sneezing, the tissues are GONE!  UGH!  Don't ya just love spring in Arkansas?  Hubby's usually red truck is a lovely shade of yellow/green.  EEEWWW!  But, it is a lovely day.  It almost makes me want to not eat oreos in preparation for summer at the lake.....almost.

The weather isn't the only reason I'm feeling, well, springy, but also because.....


THIS came in the mail today!  YEA!

It's from Amanda at Serenity Now.  I am so excited!  I NEVER win anything!  YEA!  Boy, this magazine is AWESOME!  There are some amazing recipes.  I cannot wait to try the Strawberry Muffins with Strawberry Butter!!!  I'll let ya know how they turn out!  There are some amazing party ideas in here with menus, themes and recipes included.  I'm so excited!!!  Seriously, y'all might want to pick this magazine up. 

Thanks again Amanda!  You totally rock!  XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, enjoy your magazine, be sure to share your recipes!!

    ReplyDelete