Monday, March 1, 2010

NEW FURNITURE

Bloggy friends, today I would like to introduce you to my new piece of furniture.  Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to me!  YEA! 



Isn't she gorgeous?  I would LOVE to tell you that I got it at Goodwill for $35 like my friend Holly, but that would be a big fat lie.  I did buy it on sale, but not for $35, unfortunately.  I got it at a kids furniture store.  It was in the bedroom furniture section.  We paid for it and they put it in the backroom until we could come back and pick it up.  When we got home, we realized they had left it FULL of duvet covers, pillows, curtains, etc.  It was so full the doors would barely shut.  There was easily $1,000 worth of merchandise in there.    It's a good thing I'm a honest girl!  I returned it all the next week.  Boy, were they surprised.

Anyway, look at all the crap stuff I can fit in there. 



Isn't that GREAT?  I know I should be really embarassed to show you all my junk, but considering all of this stuff used to sit out in the open, this is AWESOME!  I have a place for cookbooks, homework, crayons, Play Doh (which, BTW, I HATE!), platters, crock pots, etc.  YEA! 

We'll be painting the kitchen this weekend (hopefully).  YEA!

8 comments:

  1. I love it! That's a really pretty piece. How weird that they left all that stuff in it!
    A long time ago, when we still used credit cards, we used one to buy an armoire that we otherwise would not have been able to afford. I never regretted it, because I loved so much being able to hide everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is pretty! Some people have the gene to be able to find "used" furniture and refinish or repurpose it, but not me! I'm all about furniture shopping. You might even say I'm a furniture store junkie...
    I'm impressed that you returned all their stuff to them too. Many people would not have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! That's what a storage piece is for, right? Storing your stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tanya, it is just beautiful... and you ARE an honest girl! I bet that they didnt know what to do with you returning it all! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. Goodness. That would look PERFECT in my house!!!!! I want!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Metroloft Furniture has a wide variety of Affordable Furniture for decorating your home in a modern way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! It's gorgeous! And kudos for being honest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. شركة تنظيف بالقصيم
    تنظيف الشقق يحتاج إلى عمالة مدربة على أعلى مستوى لتنفيذ العمل بدقة وبكفاءة، وفي شركة المستقبل يتم تقديم خدمة تنظيف الشقق، يتم استخدام عمالة مدربة وكفء تبدأ وتنهي العمل بكفاءة وبأسرع وقت، يتم تنظيف الشقق بعناية فائقة والاهتمام بالتفاصيل الدقيقة في الشقة.
    شركة تنظيف ببريدة
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف منازل بعنيزة
    يتم تنظيف المفروشات بالمنظفات الخاصة بها والتي تحافظ عليها وتزيل الأتربة والبقع المختلفة بدون إتلاف المفروشات، يتم استخدام المنظفات القوية على الأوساخ والصدأ والدهون المختلفة التي تتواجد في الحمامات والمطابخ والأماكن المختلفة، يتم الاهتمام بكل ركن وجزء في الشقة والوصول إلى الأماكن التي يصعب الوصول إليها، ويتم أيضا التنظيف والتعقيم للأماكن والمفروشات المتواجدة في المنزل، وفي النهاية يتم استلام الشقة في أفضل صورة نظيفة ورائحتها جميلة.
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف منازل ببريدة
    يتم في شركة المستقبل استخدام تقنيات مختلفة وحديثة مخصصة لكل جزء في الشقة، فيتم استخدام تقنيات خاصة لتنظيف الانتريهات، ويتم استخدام تقنيات أخرى لتنظيف الموكيتات والسجاد، ويتم استخدام تقنيات وأساليب وأدوات وطرق حديثة لتنظيف الشقق والاهتمام بها، ويتم تدريب مستخدمين هذه التقنيات والأساليب ليتم العمل على مستوى أعلى ويتم تنفيذ العمل بكفاءة أعلى وبأسرع وقت.

    شركة المستقبل هي شركة رائدة في مجال تنظيف الشقق، الشركة متخصصة في التنظيف والاهتمام بالشقق، فالشركة لديها خبرة طويلة في مجال تنظيف الشقق، والشركة لديها ثقة بينها وبين عملائها وذلك ما جعلها شركة رائدة في مجالات التنظيف المختلفة.
    شركة تنظيف بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف بعنيزة
    الشركة تهتم بالعملاء أولا، يتم تنفيذ كل متطلباتهم بدقة وعلى أسرع وقت ممكن، والشركة تهتم بكل التفاصيل التي تزيد من مستوى الشركة وتزيد أيضا من رضا العملاء الذين يتعاملون
    مع شركة المستقبل تعامل مع شركة المستقبل ليتم تنفيذ كل متطلباتك في أسرع وقت وبالشكل الذي تريده فشركة المستقبل هي الشركة المنشودة.

    ReplyDelete