Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LOOK WHAT I GOT!

This is going to be a crazy short post.  Have you ever had one of those days when you have so much crammed into one day that everything doesn't get done, even though it seems as if you should have had time to do everything?  That is today.  I had LOTS of errands to run, but I did manage to at least do cardio at the gym this morning before I headed out to run errands.  I'm sure the folks at Hobby Lobby appreciated that I smell and look like a big sweaty ball of yuck!  Anyway, because I have to shower, eat, do laundry and leave in an hour to go pick up the kids from school, this is gonna be short. 

I just wanted to show you what I bought at Hobby Lobby this morning.  I'm sooooo excited that I can hardly stand it!!!!  



What do ya think?  I got several yards of this and several yards of a gold/black houndstooth and both were 30% off!  WOO HOO!  I love this picture that I totally stole from Thrifty Decor Chick.




The center is through a door knocker, which i just happen to have.  I'll have to test it though.  My dining room window is big so it may not work there.  We'll see. 

Okay, I'm off to stuff my face with my Lean Cuisine and try my best to stay out of the crack filled Oreo cookies!!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, you got to the gym this morning? I am still trying to go from when I missed my TUESDAY morning workout. Sheesh. You're an overachiever.

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Tricia just told me on Monday that you had this blog. I LOVE IT! You are so crafty I am a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crack filled Oreo Cookies...LMAO over here! That fabric is beautiful, what a fabulous find! I can't wait to see them finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fabric! I love houndstooth, too.

    ReplyDelete